I need a new start.
Probably a new blog will be a perfect choice
It has been a month plus I was in the darkness,
and now it should be the time to move on.
Maybe you will say breakup is something so normal in today world,
"is not the end of the world". Well, I knew that, everyone knows that..
But when that really happens on you, it is a different thing.
It is the trust that breaks me down.
When I could finally walk out of this darkness,
when I find no point gruelling on the past, on him,
as he was no longer the one that stood by me, perhaps the one that hurt me..
It is funny when you can't even hate a person who hurts you.
Sometimes you hate a person who has nothing to do with you, a murderer? a rapist? the arrogant boss? But you never hate a person who you did love, did care so much but hurts you in the end.. this is irony.
I realise there is no point torturing myself in my own darkness place..
my life has to be something better than this..
it is time for me to discover my new self
to care for people who really deserve it.
Live life to the fullest... a quote i heard so often =)
They say when you reach 25, your mindset changes.
It is a quarter of life you have gone through afterall..
Either at a crossroads, or a change of destiny, we do not know.. as it is fated
but what we can do is really live your life to the fullest, so you have no regrets
I saw many friends change, be it personality or appearance.. i hope they change to a good one..
but it is upset when many cases i have seen is to worse.
You never thought he/she will be like this for instance, but the fact is it is true.
How to uphold your own values is something we should really think about it....
No comments:
Post a Comment