But then, slacking for too long, it needs some momentum to make me work hard again for two weeks before the real holiday :) Next week will be the checking scripts week. Followed by 1 week plus of teaching then the June Holiday. My 1C math was not doing good with half of class failed the Paper 1, wonder is my teaching or their problems. But I cant tell their parents is their child problem... so, was kinda have a mental preparation my Math head and parents will confront me of the lousy result they get. Suddenly got the stress of being a teacher, when I always said I am more focus on their character development but no doubt the academic based system is still the main reason in determining whether u are a good teacher.
I wonder what my colleagues have been saying behind me, abt my teaching and etc.... Normally new teacher will be the focus of the school, no matter how hard you try to deny, from the moment you step in this school, people will put an eye on you. So whether you have the 'potential' or not, is really just depends on the first few years. I know some teachers have been watching me secretly behind... hee, how I knew it? From some conversation, like the English department head, I don't even talk to him or even look at his face clearly before, but surprisingly he knew my name.. gee.. Sometimes, it makes you curious what they have been thinking about you. Honestly, I just want to enjoy my teaching career peacefully, not aiming for good promotion stuff. I know my potential, just want to do my own things. Haiz, but sometimes, is not up to you to decide when you don't have the power and position to do so.
People relationship, the most difficult issue in the society. You may be amazed how the surrounding people react.
Count downing count downing... Hee... I just love the idea of betting but I still haven thought of the prize for winning. :D...
No comments:
Post a Comment