Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Keep Swimming ~~

I was in quite a terrible stage I guess these few weeks.. In fact, starting of the term. While still trying to keep on pace with the overwhelming workload, I'm looking for the thing to sustain my passion.

I think I lost the interest in get things moving since my practicum. When all the personal issues come in the same time and my all the while seem stable life was fluctuating. And teaching, is a career that really need you to have such enthusiasm to keep on moving although is still a job after all.

Took a time-off today and it worths the MC cost. Spent some time in the morning to rearrange my drawer that's when I discovered letters from my previous school colleagues and students. Some encouraging words that captured back my initial enthusiasm in teaching. I missed my own old-self of that kind of energy in class. I have been losing it... and now, I guess is time to regain the energy... Hoping for a better me in Term 2.

Time to get on some serious stuff before the movie at night.. that is also another thing that keep me moving... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment