Yar, my facial expression tells everything, happy or unhappy. I am so an easy guessed person.
My principal said this quote this morning, when the going gets tough. I can foresee my coming teaching days will be a great challenge. With more workload, students getting tougher to teach, they somehow know my pattern already and getting mischievous. So tired of scolding them everyday. My March holiday is not a holiday at all. From Mon-Tues to bring students out for training, wed-fri camp. ##%&^&$^&* lar, is like normal schooling days!! And I need to overnight in school somemore.. How could they treat teachers like this!! GONE, GONE my break!!! My long awaiting break.
I realise sometimes when you have something nice to anticipate for and with support from loves one, even all the miserable and shit things in work, you could pass through it easily. I guess this is what makes the tough get going...
No comments:
Post a Comment