
I have a phobia of yoga initially. Because of my inflexible waist n back... that's why I never take up yoga in uni. Recently, wanted to try out this so called yoga lesson with Shirlin.
Went to the first lesson & the feeling is good =). Although some poses are quite difficult to reach and needs more practice, but the feeling of all ur muscles seemed to coordinate, engage at the same time feel nice.
Writing this now cox just read an article about yoga in Cleo... it mentioned some benefits of yoga and how it helps to shape your body.. woooooo... good. Let see how my body shape will be like after the 10 sessions and of course if I am diligent enough to practice at home... I said so for my piano but never do so.. Yoga should be better since it doesn't need instrument. I got the yoga mat ald... ;)
And I saw this interesting comment on that article: 57% of those who do not currently practise yoga believe that it requires mantras or chanting related to a form of worship that against their religion'.
Well, is true yoga origins from some kind of worship/believe from India. But their practices dont really crash with other religions believes. Why cant people look at the benefit side which is not at all correlate with the religion? If only people could put away their narrow mindset to open to more possible learning. You just take away yourself from something beneficial to you. I guess all religions' purpose is to bring out the gd characters of their followers. If the practice can so easily affect your devote level to ur religion, there's should be something you have to reflect on your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment