Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Scribbling

I kinda lead a healthy lifestyle now. Tuesday going for my piano lesson. Thursday my Yoga lesson. Regular cycling around the neighbourhood. Hmm... My aim is to gain weight to 45 kg by the time you back.. Hee..

Happy tomorrow because initial my 8-consecutive lessons is cancelled due to their EOY exams. I know is bad to feel that way, but I secretly feeling relieve. Argh, 8 lessons straight is no joke, it always make my Friday less fulfilling. Why? I was so tired physically and mentally after the day, and when I went home, dun ve extra energy for me to enjoy the Fri nite, by the time the Happy Hour approaching, I just want to have a good sleep. So, I'm so looking forward to these 2 Fridays. And of course because of that reason too, I'm sleeping late tonight ;)

My Yoga teacher is nice. Look like a very experience one and she wont force us to do any pose we cant reach, she will just say try it. For my side, I realise my waist part couldn't bend 'at all', or somehow it cant coordinate with my spinal back. When the two ' not ngam' leading to my inflexible problem, those like bending, stretching ur arm fully to touch ur leg, I cant do it ;p. Will practice make perfect? Let's see how.

It seems like I have better rapport with my colleagues now as in they will 'jio' me for events to join. It is a good thing =). But always it crashes with some of my other events. Well, I wanna maintain this relationship at work.

Keeping u in mind all the times make things work too ;). A small hint to you. Next week u will get a surprise !

No comments:

Post a Comment