Finally, after 16 hrs of travelling in plane n bus, we are back in KT =D. Gosh, I miss Malaysia food so much and the first time in my life, I actually appreciate the weather here. Although it may just be a blink second before I change this thought.
But overall, it is a nice trip out with family and in a team. As I normally travelling in backpacking mode. And I truely glad that everything turns out nice & everyone is safely back.
Anyway, it marks the end of my exciting holiday and I have already planned for the next one, coming March or June.. hee, good time to go to an island enjoying the sea breeze and snorkeling. Emm, will need some time to slowly sort out the photos and write up for my travelling journal.
Followed by is a great challenge ahead with starting of my teaching career for at least 3 yrs ;P.
Xmas is around the corner with so many xmas parties and gift exchange on. Things look good with another greater news, I PASS THE MATH TEST :D. -.- Like finally.. but at least it doesn't mark a bad record in my teaching portfolio which I worried most. Singapore depends too much on paper qualification, but I need it to pursue my Master one day..
Many more to come. Right now, I need to unpack my luggage first.
No comments:
Post a Comment