Monday, January 31, 2011

Missing the missed one..

It has been such a long time since I last rode on a bike. Not counting in the Kukup one which was like 5 ppl sharing a bike and I rode on it only for 10min. I enjoyed the ride alot and thanks for the company :)

Was having dinner with friends when one of them mentioned they found their life monotonous or rather meaningless. Everyday after work, surfing net, watch show and sleep and the routine goes on like forever. It reminds me an article read from Sinchew some time ago.


Have we lost our sense to life? What is life meant to us? I'm so afraid I may drop in the same tricks of working life. Working without enjoying the fun tips of it, working without your soul and pursuing some luxuries in your life then needs your entire saving or your freedom to get it.

Into another topic, can girl and guy be good friends? If so, why can't they be together into a relationship? I guess going down the reasons, the only things that make it different is the feeling. Perhaps the chemistry is not there yet. But feeling actually implies only up to certain age range. When we are still young, we tend to go for types of partner we dream of or wish for, often, appearance counts. But when we grow older to the age of forming a family, you will realize, what you need is actually someone that can go along with you and share thoughts and problems together. As the next phase of life involves not only two persons but two families. The commitment and responsibility come together with your love to your partner. This is where compromising each other needs come in.

I have some really good guy friends. Perhaps due to my 'inner tomboy' character? But there's always a weaker side of me that I myself never know when it will reflect on. You never walk alone, be it the one beside you is your family or partner or soul friends. There is always someone there walking together with you.

Shall get my dinner first.. and a sidenote: PLEASE STOP RAINING. I don't want to spend my CNY pathetically in Singapore!!!

---------------- excerpt from Jimmy's post on the article------------------

无梦年代的无痛与无趣

越来越多的人,正在变成无梦,无痛,无趣的“像皮人”。梦破,梦醒或梦圆了,回到现实,所以无梦。伤痛太多,太重,太深了,已经麻木,反而无痛。生活过得艰难,单调,自我,日复一日,变得无趣……

你想寻找一个名字叫做“像皮人”的人。

他在MSN上的状态总是忙碌,因为正忙着跟别人聊天;他早晨可以准时起床,但感觉像一整晚上没睡般疲乏;他和所有人一样善良,但从不见义勇为,连围观群众也不会去做;他不是无情无义,但从不让座;他拥有一颗温柔的心,但在致电父母时找不到语言;他有些孤独,但坚信沉默是金;他不是不渴望爱情,但连结婚都懒。

像皮人没有病,只是心很累。为了不会不开心,他连快乐都不要了。他的形象模糊,有时隐藏在这个时代的人潮中,有时就在每个人的镜子里。像皮人似乎就是你自己,也许是所有人。皆因像皮人患上了一种叫做没感觉的病,和你的病一摸一样。

我的病就是没有感觉

“像皮人”指的是行尸走肉,没有血肉,没有情感,丧失了精神生活的群体。而今时今日,很多人却活得很像“白领像皮”。他们没有神经,没有痛感,没有效率,没有反应。这也许是个悲剧-既有《杜拉拉升职记》教你如何百忍成金,又有成功学教你如何体面对话。到最后,你发现说真话容易犯错,便不再说话;你发现愤怒,轻视与得意时都会影响人际关系,便省略表情;你发现手舞足蹈会影响形象,便不再做任何夸张动作 - 你终于活得如同一部人类学行为规范,去掉表情,隐藏了情绪,不带一丝人气,成了像皮人。

像皮人无梦,不代表他过去没有梦想;像皮无趣,不代表他不想做有趣的事;像皮人无痛,只因残酷现实让人对痛感必须习以为常…

No comments:

Post a Comment