Finally scratch out bit of time to write this...
Well, I am a permanent teacher now =). First thing to do? Get used to the wake up at 6 ( my alarm actually is set at 5.45,need to add some buffering time for me to laze on bed and wake up unwillingly) and hopefully sleep splendidly at night. The feeling of insomia is really terrible and makes my next day feel like a zoombie.
The first week of school, how should I summarize it? Blur + blur + busy.. all the bs.. First day itself, tons of work is already on my table. Couldn't blame anyone, the whole holidays I was not in working mode at all. When some subjects teachers actually approach me and said: Hey, I intend to teach this topic like this like this.....bla bla... What's your opinion? Emm, I haven even looked through the syllabus. Felt so guilty. So, these few days were rushing like hell. Preparing worksheet, slides, lesson plans plus next week lesson. Apparently the coming Saturday gathering will take my whole weekend, that means I need to finish next week work too by tmr =). Ok, good luck to me!
I have 3 Sec 1 classes and 1 Sec 2 class. The Sec 2 class was formally my form class when I was doing practicum last year. Nice to see this cute group of students back. Although they are sometimes quite notorious but they are fun and sweet. Really like them alot. Got the hate and love feeling towards them. Time constraint factor, shall keep their elaboration in later post when get to know them better too.
Was having lunch with my mentors that day. Enjoy their conversations. They shared with me their married life, ok, just to add, they are young career married women. How they manage their family, not neglecting the work and children and husband at the same time. Is quite fun listening to their sharing especially when they are comparing each other husband..which one more considerate, which one more picky. Haha 'The inequality of gender'.
Actually, I just wanna write a short post. Turn out it doesn't look like. Anyway, miss my Big Bang Bang shows. I'm just starting Season 2 and am trying to limit to one per day before sleep when somebody has already finished all the 4 seasons. Emotional unstable, I thought I should be faster .. emm.
No comments:
Post a Comment