Eventful long weekend started with a Geylang supper gathering on thus nite... Guess is either my stamina is not good as before or my biological clock is so rigid that when the clock strikes 12, I will become Cinderella, calling from my sweet cozy bed at home. I almost dozed off during the supper, it shows how tired I am. It was a nice gathering as it brings back the long ago memories of university supper time and how much I miss the dou jiang you tiao there. But but, the ''dou hua' tried in Vietnam is still the best so far I have tasted. Let's try together next time, I know you like dou jiang you tiao :D
Slept around 2am, aimed to wake up at 5.30 to chat with you but was sleeping like a log that I missed the alarm clock. Jumped up ard 6.45 and quickly get a fast wash up to meet up with students going to USS. Hee, always wanted to visit USS but is either hurdled by the ex tic and bad timing. So, now got a free ticket in exchange, why not? Actually went tgt with some of my form class students. It is fun to see another side of the students. Listen to how they describe the rides using perfectly good English and vocab, it can be a good learning journey in fact. And they actually show how to be considerate, waiting for one another to be ready (as we are in a group, so it takes a longer time to gather everyone or wait for each other for washroom slot). I was forced to take some rides with them, grr...need to act cool although I almost got cold feet and even head spin after the rides. Yup, well, my overall comment of USS: Not really worth of the value, partly because of the hot weather and the crowds.
My Sat and Sun mostly spent on getting rest aka sleep and sleep. And of course, some skyping time with you :)... Glad to hear that you enjoy your trip!! It is good to explore places when you are young and able to. Rem to take good food and and some time off from your busy weeks in follows. Support you fully :). I realise one important key to be success is to be focused. I can be very focused when doing the stuff I like, when i totally indulge in the process. Most of the time it helps me to get things done fast and efficient. Although recently I'm getting a bit downhill in my career, no worries.. shall get back the momentum after the break. I just need some time to have a good rest and a reflecting period.
You keep me moving too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment