Work till a point when I think I need a break... a getaway.
Work till a point when I feel that I have no life in work.
Didn't realize how tired I am until the moment of meetings. I dozed off in every meeting, training session and even when doing computer work. I just couldn't control.
Outsiders don't understand how hard teachers' life in Singapore is. When the mentality still stays at we working half day. And when only a minority of teachers knock off at 2 plus everyday. The rest working at all time they could have.
This is seriously not the life I am looking forward to. The temptation of taking 2/3 half load option already in my mind.
Was chatting with my mentor that day when she shared with me her experiences. What makes her move on. I admire their determination and how they manage family and work together. This is definitely not an easy stuff.
And when all the grumbles in work happened, something brighten up my day. Thanks for the surprise roses and msg :), something to keep me moving. Although we missed out a few days skyping :p. Hope you like the video. Did it in the midst of all stupid papers setting and lesson obv.
The purpose of life, that we all are searching..
No comments:
Post a Comment