Was doing my work review today, basically is some kind of resume telling your boss, or people how well you have done in your work. I'm not a person who knows how to boost myself. So, if you want me to write how well I have developed my pupils cognitive development, is kinda hypocrite... But another thing, that's what my colleague said: people, especially those at upper level don't really know how hard you work. So, they look at your work review. And if you can't write well what have you done so far, what did you do for your school, too bad, your promotion is far away from you. Hmm.. the reality.
I need a break for god sake. And my motivation to drag my feet to work now is thinking about my future, the survival needs and also anticipating your return :) and of course our first honeymoon :D... You know, my leisure activity, when I have some free time and I do not want to do anything about work is to source for Hongkong Macao details, although I have been there twice...
Life still goes on although I complain here and there. Must use the holiday to fully recharge and reflect on my work life balance. I can't continue this like few yrs more. If I work for the sake of the salary now, it won't sustain my passion in teaching, and more importantly, should make money work for you, not you working for money.
This friday is good friday. Ok, I don't really know the meaning of Good Friday. To me, is a precious public holiday :DDD.. What's more Friday is my busy day.... :p.... I just want to slack now... Emm...I would really like to join the Broga Hill trip, but physically not allowed, too tired to go for excursion trip now, need to conserve my energy for 2 more crazy weeks and I wanna go home, it's been 1 mth plus I didn't back to my sweet dear home. Sorry guys, will join next time when have more free time.
Oh ya, add on.. my 2nd piano lesson today:)
No comments:
Post a Comment