Monday, November 22, 2010

Inspired

Had a very inspiring talk by this guy Mr Jeffrey Goh this afternoon. He supposed to talk to us, motivated us how to become a better teacher. But I guess he brought more things for me. He teaches me how to live your life to the fullest, love your loves ones, learn when you can and leave a legacy behind.

From now, I want to have a vision in my teaching career. Is not the promotion track I am aiming at. I want to make a difference in my students' mindsets in learning. Learn, for your future and learn, for yourself.

After everything that happens in these few months, I realized how fragile and fluctuated life can be. And while I'm still able to do what I want, I shouldn't waste my time anymore. Teaching is a calling, I hope this calling can last me for as long as I could stay. And my big traveling dream that in my mind.

Life, better or worse, is really up to you. You have the choice to make it better, or worse. And why should we make it worse?

Your attitude, makes a difference in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment