Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The. Joy

It is thrilling when you love to learn something.

I found the joy of doing something now, swimming ;D

You can see the difference when you really like or don't like one thing. Forsake of comparison, I am thrilled for every swimming lesson, even go for regular practice every week. And yup, I am one of the distinction students among the group.. hee.. (just to brag).. erm... but for my guitar lesson, i dun really bother to take some time to practice, end up still not able to hold on the G chord (the most basic one).. so now you see the difference, don't you?

I love the feeling when I see improvement in the length I achieve each time, first.. only can move like 10 m? Second time, 30m.. now i guess is around 50 m ;D... Love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment