Monday, November 8, 2010

The Social Network



Frankly, I don't quite understand the movie initially. Emm, let me rephrase, rather than saying don't quite understand, I would say I misunderstood it. I thought it was to portray how Facebook is created. Ya, it did tell the history of Facebook but is much more than I thought, with power and money involvement especially.

Some part of the movie leads me to intellectual property rights. Ideas are important today. If you want to make a difference from others, hard work is not the first element now in today society, idea is, creativity is. How to determine ones is the main idea creator? Like shown in the movie, the twins protested they were the person who contributed the idea of facebook, but Mark Zuckerberg was the one that refine the idea and create facebook. Who supposed to be the facebook creator?

Talking about social network. I realize I have been more socially involved recently, which means fb msn active user. One reason could be now is one of my slackest moment? with NIE modules almost the end, no teaching and preparing. Another reason could be emm, single now? Well, when I was attached, I did keep a distance from others, no particular reason, but I would say that was such a stupid wrong action, cox after break up, I realize how important friends to me.

Some updates, finally got my HPV vaccination today! And I am an I-phone user now :D... Gosh, it makes me feel that it is the only phone I will use in my life. I was once refuse to have touch screen phone due to my inflexible fingers. But, well, things change, people change even fingers can allow adaptability, just talk-cok, I guess is my mind that controls the change. Okie, going out soon to get a nice cover for my cute phone =).

No comments:

Post a Comment