Tuesday, September 13, 2011

原来..

原来相思是这样。。
原来想念也是一种动力。。

It has been just one week passed you back to Sweden but just like what you have said, it seems like weeks. Emm.. if you will be coming back after 6 mths.. which means left with 23 weeks. Well, it seems shorter to count by week. :p

Teaching seems to be tougher in last term. Instead of worrying of their end of year exams, students are like getting rowdier, I have lost control of them. Sometimes, I did have the feeling of quitting teaching after my 3 yrs bonds.. and maybe switch to private tutoring which I feel I am more appreciated. Nvm, I need to stuck at teaching for 2 more yrs.. perhaps it will be better by that time.


So.. I have a new hairstyle, the perm :). Finally set my mind to do my hair but too bad is after you back Sweden... Hmm, nvm, urs will be the improving version haha.. I like my hairstyle now, hee...I look more mature and feminine?? As what my colleague said. Well, it takes effort and sacrifice in order to be beautiful. I stay longer in bathroom now in order to wash my hair.. and all sorts of hair cream, nourishing spray bla bla..

I miss the midnight talk and playfulness.. although I fell asleep easily :p hmm...

Alright, 3 more hectic days before the weekend.... Hard work and endurance for 2 more months before I officially call it a break... Awaiting

No comments:

Post a Comment