Friday, September 16, 2011

♥ A James & Yin Creation ♥

On request to write a post a day :p

First, let's start with the photo of the day !
Received this today? Let's guess... a Mac ? Hee.... It is our 6-month photoalbum, a gift from deardear :DD I was so thrilled to open up the parcel when it was on my hand... haha... Although I have seen the soft copy.. emm... but it still feels so nice to look at it, touch it physically .. haha... still, touch is a very important sense... Thanks deardear! Thanks for everything you have done for me :p... ♥♥

Have an urge to read back my old blog posts since you said u read some of them and sense a change in me... so I read, and read... and then I saw this in one of my old post, when I was about to graduate from NTU, I wrote a post on 南大情怀 (一) and I saw this part where I wrote

" ...... . Let me kindly remember who appeared in my first year life: First of all, Kuan Seong, the 大三脚 guy, Keyeng, the Kulai , Ghean, the one living below our floor, Tchin, the Malacca smart one, Jp, the small and witty guy, Ah giap, another bamboo stick like me n others . and of course, my SBS dear frens, Jenny, the Sibu gal, my soulmate in SBS, James,my night jogging partner, Hanchi etc etc. I will never forget the dinner time at can 9, the night suppers, the night jogging, the small and big talks.""

Haha, yeap, I did remember the night jogging although you said I din realise some of our 交流 interaction at the past... but when the memories came back, it was such a nice one. I remembered the night jogging at Nanyang House.. hee :) . Ok, now from night jogging partner, you have upgraded to my life partner :p happy??

And dun worry, we have more nice memories to come, the past shall be our life lessons so we can have a better future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment