Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday - cloudy

I walked out of the staff room today smiling, because the Monday battle with 24 has ended. Phew, I don't think many people can take this kind of environment when half of the class are not even listening to you. With my loudspeaker, they said they cant hear, which is true just because of some hurricane spoiler in the class.

Nvm, at the moment of giving up, I heard your support deardear... "Don't let the downs run you down "... I endure, for the few more weeks.

While writing these, my housemates are still playing dota. Just don't understand why they din get bored of this game even after years...

The one-day-one-question make me excited sia... hee..

Emm... counted wrongly last time..Let's take it as 20 weeks (aiming you back by early of Feb next year ) hee... left with 18 more weeks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment