Thursday, September 15, 2011

♥ WhatsApp ♥

~Picture of the day ~

Never realise WhatsApp can be such useful.. hee, I think it only left with the video call function to be perfect..

Ooohoo, 1 more day to weekend... I'm gonna enjoy it fully.

Hmm, nothing much to update recently. Dont really like to touch about school work, have enough for it. Gonna totally out of school world once I back home. Need some work life balance.

Read this article in AsiaOne about a China boy who suffered from severe burn and is required to wear the surgical mask for at least 10 years. Couldn't help but felt pity of this little boy who needs to suffer physically and mentally. We should really cherish life and what we have.... I love my life now, I have all my dearest ppl around me... who I can trust, believe and love them forever.

Pictures released of him playing with his puppy while wearing his gray-white elastic headgear, which prevents his scars from becoming infected, touched hearts nationwide. -- Beijing



No comments:

Post a Comment