Sunday, September 11, 2011

♥Love it ♥

I love our album :D Truly... Thanks for the wonderful gift. :))

School Term 4 starting tmr. 1 more term to go before this amazing year ends... My first permanent year of teaching, with all the bits sweet and sour and bitter feeling. In fact, I hope it ends soon.. haha.. Yearning for the long hols ald. Alright, endure, 1 more month of hard work before I truly get a good rest.

Sept break is a false break, I woke up early for almost the whole week, no diff from normal working days. Just that it changed to work from home, back from invigilation and working on the EOY papers. Just have some private time on Fri to go temple for a revisit... Still remember last year visit was after the break-up, and I got a good 'Qian' saying ' Every good thing comes naturally'. Yup, I would agree... it has been good to me... really good :)

Got a good 'qian' this time too. Was actually praying for family and you of course :). It says ' all the thing you are praying will go well. Keep on the right way. Bla bla' :D.. Happy !!

I really feel that there must be some reason for some things to happen. Emm


No comments:

Post a Comment