Further explain on the question of the day you asked: what superpower would I like to have, I got this imaginary scene some times ago that if I could have this invincible power which I love to have an item, how nice is it if I am invincible and just go in and take the item. I dont really think more than that, not like some others who wanted to conquer the world, save the world, change the world bla bla... I'm small woman, the main reason why I like to have superpower perhaps just so that I could get the way I want. I just need to have you ;))
Received my first electronic love letter from you~! Hee, I understand it is hard to make promise nowadays.. but when you said it, I do trust you and I really feel blessed ;). I'm still amazed at how fast we both get together and doing perfectly fine, although the wooing period seems short and err... simple? Hee, but I guess it is not important at all.. Mutual love does make a different, and I appreciate all the things we do together so far. As what you said, the after process is more impt.
Emm.. the weather looks so tempting to sleep early although I already have an hr nap late evening just now... Sooo tempting.
No comments:
Post a Comment